Our Wedding Packages
Wedding Make up
Three things that brides should do for perfect wedding make up:
1. Skincare! Skincare! Skincare! I cannot emphasis the importance of skincare. Skin prep should start 6 months before your wedding date. So you look naturally radiant on your big day.
2. Less is more – these pictures are going to last your through generations. Keep the make up minimal and clean.
This is what we specialise in at Mimi Beauty. Not a one size fits all ‘celebrity/youtube’ look. We look at your face shape, skin tone and colour, your best features (and the ones your want minimizing). We consider every light that you will be seen in (close up, daylight, evening light, photos and close up and personal). We have been trained specifically in bridal make up, this make up is different to your everyday. Basically we make you up to look like you, just on a really good day, which is what we believe to be the best look for such a special occasion, so if this is what you’re after then Mimi is the make up artist for you.
3. Plan your look ahead of time, to avoid any stress on that very important day.
One extra tip… Trust your makeup and hair team, and let them work their magic!
For The Bride
- One Month Before From £120.00
Trial make up, Striplac file & polish on fingers, brow tint & shape.
- One Week Before From £155.00
Body massage, facial, brow tint & shape
- One Day Before £85.00
Striplac manicure & pedicure *Plus any of the wedding party ca have a file and polish for £21
- Your Big Day! POA
Bridal make up *Plus makeovers for the bridal party at your venue or home. Price on application
For The Groom
- The Week of The Wedding £120.00
Facial, nostril wax, manicure. *Any of your groomsmen can also take advantage of this offer.